In September Apple dropped its contracts with Google. Apple wanted to write a new app, based on its database of the world. Apple made a hugh mistake. Rumor had it that Google would make an iPhone app that would use it 7 year old database. It was true. Apple and Google both collect data from at least 24 different sources. Google however has had hundreds of employees and several years hand editing the maps and fixing thousands of errors. In the new app you can report a mistake by just shaking the phone. Also, since 2006 Google’s Street View vehicles have covered 3,000 cities and five million miles of road.
iPhone gets Google Maps.
Hire a Geek
Service Request Form
- Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Delivery Just Got Easier April 16, 2020
- Tesla Joins The Fight Against COVID-19 April 7, 2020
- Windows Security Breach Under Investigation By Microsoft April 1, 2020
- Malware Found In Google Apps For Kids March 31, 2020
- IT Repair Professionals Help With Ventilators March 26, 2020