Apple has over 50% of the American smartphone market but Samsung has Europe. The research firm, Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, says that Apple is taking back marketshares from Google’s Andriod. Kantar says it is mostly due to iPhone 5. Android’s share of the market fell 10.9%. Android has 61% of the European market up from 51.8% a year ago.
Apple wins US smartphone market, Samsung takes Europe.
Hire a Geek
Service Request Form
- Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Delivery Just Got Easier April 16, 2020
- Tesla Joins The Fight Against COVID-19 April 7, 2020
- Windows Security Breach Under Investigation By Microsoft April 1, 2020
- Malware Found In Google Apps For Kids March 31, 2020
- IT Repair Professionals Help With Ventilators March 26, 2020