Computer Geeks Pricing and Terms Service Agreement
CLIENT agrees to pay service fee for GEEK CHOICE to come to the CLIENT?s location to make the service call.
Rates vary by location and are subject to change without notice.
CLIENT acknowledges all checks are processed electronically.
The minimum charge for service is due regardless of outcome of service. GEEK CHOICE reserves the right to
refuse service as well as to change fees and rates at any time without notice. GEEK CHOICE does not provide
billing services to clients. There is a $30.00 charge for returned checks. CLIENT agrees to pay GEEK CHOICE
for all charges at the time of service.
Release of Liability:
CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless GEEK CHOICE from any and all liability
associated with the performance of service or the provision of parts, and acknowledges also that GEEK CHOICE
offers no explicit or implied warranty or guarantee on services performed or parts provided, other than the
manufacturer?s warranty. Further:
1. CLIENT acknowledges that due to the nature of the services being performed, there is potential risk of dam-
age or loss including, but not limited to, damage to CLIENT’s home, office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs,
routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss
of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
2. CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless GEEK CHOICE from all liability for damage or loss as well as
any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of GEEK
CHOICE, its agents or service representatives.
3. CLIENT agrees Computer Geeks is not responsible for items left over 30 (thirty) days. CLIENT grants GEEK
CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, access and permission to physically disassemble any and all
computer systems, components, networks, and peripherals.
4. CLIENT grants GEEK CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, access, security rights, and permission
to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate CLIENT’s computer software, applications, data, and
data storage media including, but not limited to, the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data
that may be contained on CLIENT’s computer system or network.
5. CLIENT grants GEEK CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, permission to physically access
CLIENT’s home or office property where CLIENT’s computer system and/or network resides.
6. CLIENT grants GEEK CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, permission to perform modification to
CLIENT’s home or office property for the purpose of installing or troubleshooting computer and/or networking
hardware. Modification may include such practices as drilling through or disassembling furniture, walls, floors,
carpet or trim, laying and removing cabling and devices including affixing cabling and devices to furniture, walls,
floors, or trim, using nails, screws, staples, hangers, or plastic ties.
7. CLIENT grants GEEK CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, permission to download and/or install
software on CLIENT’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair
utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by CLIENT.
8. CLIENT grants GEEK CHOICE, its agents and service representatives, permission to install hardware in
CLIENT’s computer and/or network, including but not limited to, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans,
batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards,
network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and any other hardware requested
to be installed by CLIENT.
9. GEEK CHOICE strongly recommends that CLIENT safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any
services performed by GEEK CHOICE. Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by GEEK
CHOICE, CLIENT is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration, if
required, of CLIENT’s data. GEEK CHOICE is a provider of billable on-site services. Neither the signing of this
agreement nor the performance of services by GEEK CHOICE implies availability of telephone technical support.
This document constitutes the entire agreement between CLIENT and GEEK CHOICE. No other agreement
whether verbal or written shall be in effect except if agreed to and authorized in writing.
10. CLIENT agrees that all Blocked Hours, parts and or equipment are NON REFUNDABLE, unless they are
defective/non-working which will be determined ONLY by a GEEK CHOICE Service Technician.